Privacy disclaimer pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data”)
in relation to personal data that Trevisan & Associati will acquire in carrying out its activities in your favor, we wish to inform You of the following:
The Data Controller is Trevisan & Associati Law Firm, in person of the legal representative, with registered office in Milan, Viale Majno 45. The Data Controller can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the treatment
The treatment has the following purposes:
- execution of the professional appointment received;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, including those concerning anti-money laundering.
Legal basis of the processing
The treatment is based on the following legal bases:
- execution of the mandate, of a contract of which You are a party or execution of pre-contractual measures taken at Your request;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Source of personal data
Personal data are collected directly from You or from public or private archives.
Methods of data processing
The treatment will consist in the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction of data.
The processing operations may be performed by the Data Controller and / or by authorized people, with or without the aid of electronic or automated means.
Personal data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, according to the methods and for the purposes indicated above, as well as in compliance with the regulations on privacy and the obligations of professional confidentiality.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, the data will be kept for the period of completion of the professional mandate and, thereafter, for the time when the Law Firm is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal, administrative or however provided for by law. For the purposes of the anti-money laundering legislation, the data relating to the services falling within this discipline will be kept for 10 years from the completion of the service.
Particular categories of data
In relation to specific tasks, You could assign particular categories of data, such as personal data suitable for detecting racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, health status and sexual life or sexual orientation, as well as biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person. For the processing of such data, Your explicit consent is required. In any case, the data will always be used within the limits of the execution of specific services requested by You and, in the absence of Your consent, we will not be able to provide the requested service.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to provide data
In relation to the purposes referred to point a) of the paragraph “Purpose of processing”, data provision is not mandatory, but is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out professional activities. Any refusal to provide such data would make it impossible for the Law Firm to implement the professional mandate and legal obligations. The related processing does not require Your consent.
In relation to the purposes referred to point b), data provision is mandatory. Failure to provide the data would make it impossible for the Law Firm to initiate contractual relationships and legal obligations. The related processing does not require Your consent.
Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data may become known to unauthorized persons to treatment and may be disclosed for the above purposes to public entities, contractors, consultants, subjects operating in the justice sector, to counterparties and their defenders, to arbitration boards and, generally, to all those public and private subjects to whom communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. Data could also be communicated to other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
In no case personal data are subject to disclosure.
Data transfer abroad
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and / or to third countries for the purposes of processing.
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to request the Data controller at any time:
- confirmation as to whether or not an ongoing processing of personal data relating to You and, if so, to gain access to the following information: (i) purposes of the processing, (ii) the categories of personal data processed, (iii ) recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular, if recipients of third countries or international organizations, (iv) when possible, retention period of personal data provided, or, if this is not possible, criteria used to determine this period, (v) existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling , the logic used, the importance and the expected consequences of such processing (right of access);
- the correction of inaccurate personal data, or the integration of incomplete data (right of rectification);
- the cancellation of personal data in case of (i) revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based in the absence of any other legal basis that allows the processing itself on our part; (ii) opposition to processing in the absence of any other legitimate overriding reason for us to proceed with the processing; (iii) unlawful processing; (iv) fulfillment of a legal obligation; unless the treatment is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest in the health sector, for statistical purposes, archiving public interest, scientific or historical research or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court. Furthermore, You have the right to request an anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law (right to be forgotten);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data in case of (i) contestation of the accuracy of the same for the period necessary for us to verify its accuracy; (ii) unlawful processing with the request of the data subject for processing limitation and not for deletion; (iii) the data subject’s need for personal data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (iv) opposition to processing pending verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons with respect to Yours (right of limitation).
Furthermore, You have the right to:
- receive personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit this data to another data controller without impediments by the Data Controller, if the processing is based on consent and / or is done by electronic means (right to portability);
- oppose the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and / or withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given before revocation (right of opposition);
- propose complaints to the competent supervisory authority (in Italy, the Privacy Guarantor) if You consider that the treatment violates privacy laws.
To exercise your rights, as well as for any information, you can contact the owner by writing to email@example.com.